Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) buckle (fastener that fastens together two ends of a belt or strap; often has loose prong)
- S: (n) warp, buckle (a shape distorted by twisting or folding)
- S: (v) buckle, clasp (fasten with a buckle or buckles)
- S: (v) buckle, crumple (fold or collapse) "His knees buckled"
- S: (v) heave, buckle, warp (bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat) "The highway buckled during the heat wave"