Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) broom (a cleaning implement for sweeping; bundle of straws or twigs attached to a long handle)
- S: (n) broom (any of various shrubs of the genera Cytisus or Genista or Spartium having long slender branches and racemes of yellow flowers)
- S: (n) heather, ling, Scots heather, broom, Calluna vulgaris (common Old World heath represented by many varieties; low evergreen grown widely in the northern hemisphere)
- S: (v) sweep, broom (sweep with a broom or as if with a broom) "Sweep the crumbs off the table"; "Sweep under the bed"
- S: (v) broom (finish with a broom)