Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) breed, strain, stock (a special variety of domesticated animals within a species) "he experimented on a particular breed of white rats"; "he created a new strain of sheep"
- S: (n) breed (a special type) "Google represents a new breed of entrepreneurs"
- S: (v) engender, breed, spawn (call forth)
- S: (v) breed, cover (copulate with a female, used especially of horses) "The horse covers the mare"
- S: (v) breed (cause to procreate (animals)) "She breeds dogs"
- S: (v) breed, multiply (have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)) "pandas rarely breed in captivity"