Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, bound, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet (spring back; spring away from an impact) "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
- S: (v) bounce (hit something so that it bounces) "bounce a ball"
- S: (v) bounce, jounce (move up and down repeatedly)
- S: (v) bounce (come back after being refused) "the check bounced"
- S: (v) bounce (leap suddenly) "He bounced to his feet"
- S: (v) bounce (refuse to accept and send back) "bounce a check"
- S: (v) bounce (eject from the premises) "The ex-boxer's job is to bounce people who want to enter this private club"