Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster, friend (a person who backs a politician or a team etc.) "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
- S: (n) promoter, booster, plugger (someone who is an active supporter and advocate)
- S: (n) booster, shoplifter, lifter (a thief who steals goods that are in a store)
- S: (n) booster, booster amplifier, booster station, relay link, relay station, relay transmitter (an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal)
- S: (n) booster, booster rocket, booster unit, takeoff booster, takeoff rocket (the first stage of a multistage rocket)
- S: (n) booster, booster dose, booster shot, recall dose (an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective)