Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) engagement, booking (employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time) "the play had bookings throughout the summer"
- S: (n) booking, reservation (the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)) "wondered who had made the booking"
- S: (v) book (engage for a performance) "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- S: (v) reserve, hold, book (arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance) "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim's"
- S: (v) book (record a charge in a police register) "The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
- S: (v) book (register in a hotel booker)