Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) board (a committee having supervisory powers) "the board has seven members"
- S: (n) board, plank (a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes)
- S: (n) board (a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose) "he nailed boards across the windows"
- S: (n) board, table (food or meals in general) "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
- S: (n) display panel, display board, board (a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view)
- S: (n) dining table, board (a table at which meals are served) "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- S: (n) control panel, instrument panel, control board, board, panel (electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices) "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
- S: (n) circuit board, circuit card, board, card, plug-in, add-in (a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities)
- S: (n) board, gameboard (a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games) "he got out the board and set up the pieces"
- S: (v) board, get on (get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.))
- S: (v) board, room (live and take one's meals at or in) "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- S: (v) board (lodge and take meals (at))
- S: (v) board (provide food and lodging (for)) "The old lady is boarding three men"