Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) birth (the time when something begins (especially life)) "they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
- S: (n) birth, nativity, nascency, nascence (the event of being born) "they celebrated the birth of their first child"
- S: (n) parturition, birth, giving birth, birthing (the process of giving birth)
- S: (n) parentage, birth (the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents)
- S: (n) birth (a baby born; an offspring) "the overall rate of incidence of Down's syndrome is one in every 800 births"