Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) balata, balata tree, beefwood, bully tree, Manilkara bidentata (a tropical hardwood tree yielding balata gum and heavy red timber)
- S: (n) beefwood (any of several heavy hard reddish chiefly tropical woods of the families Casuarinaceae and Proteaceae; some used for cabinetwork)
- S: (n) beefwood (any of several Australian trees of the genus Casuarina yielding heavy hard red wood used in cabinetwork)
- S: (n) scrub beefwood, beefwood, Stenocarpus salignus (tree or tall shrub with shiny leaves and umbels of fragrant creamy-white flowers; yields hard heavy reddish wood)
- S: (n) beefwood, Grevillea striata (tree yielding hard heavy reddish wood)