Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bark (tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants)
- S: (n) bark (a noise resembling the bark of a dog)
- S: (n) bark, barque (a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts)
- S: (n) bark (the sound made by a dog)
- S: (v) bark (speak in an unfriendly tone) "She barked into the dictaphone"
- S: (v) bark (cover with bark)
- S: (v) bark, skin (remove the bark of a tree)
- S: (v) bark (make barking sounds) "The dogs barked at the stranger"
- S: (v) bark (tan (a skin) with bark tannins)