Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sacking, bagging (coarse fabric used for bags or sacks)
- S: (v) bag (capture or kill, as in hunting) "bag a few pheasants"
- S: (v) bag (hang loosely, like an empty bag)
- S: (v) bulge, bag (bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge)
- S: (v) pocket, bag (take unlawfully)
- S: (v) bag (put into a bag) "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"