Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) baby, babe, infant (a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk) "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- S: (n) baby (the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)) "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- S: (n) child, baby (an immature childish person) "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- S: (n) baby (an unborn child; a human fetus) "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
- S: (n) baby (a very young mammal) "baby rabbits"
- S: (n) baby (a project of personal concern to someone) "this project is his baby"