Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) arrange, set up (put into a proper or systematic order) "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
- S: (v) arrange, fix up (make arrangements for) "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
- S: (v) stage, arrange (plan, organize, and carry out (an event)) "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
- S: (v) format, arrange (set (printed matter) into a specific format) "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
- S: (v) dress, arrange, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure (arrange attractively) "dress my hair for the wedding"
- S: (v) arrange, set (adapt for performance in a different way) "set this poem to music"
- S: (v) arrange, set up, put, order (arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events) "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"