Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) angle (the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians)
- S: (n) slant, angle (a biased way of looking at or presenting something)
- S: (n) Angle (a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons)
- S: (v) angle (move or proceed at an angle) "he angled his way into the room"
- S: (v) lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle (to incline or bend from a vertical position) "She leaned over the banister"
- S: (v) fish, angle (seek indirectly) "fish for compliments"
- S: (v) angle (fish with a hook)
- S: (v) slant, angle, weight (present with a bias) "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"