Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) anchorage (the condition of being secured to a base) "the plant needs a firm anchorage"; "the mother provides emotional anchorage for the entire family"
- S: (n) anchorage (a fee for anchoring)
- S: (n) Anchorage (a city in south central Alaska) "Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska"
- S: (n) anchorage, anchorage ground (place for vessels to anchor)
- S: (n) anchorage (the act of anchoring)