Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) activity (any specific behavior) "they avoided all recreational activity"
- S: (n) action, activity, activeness (the state of being active) "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
- S: (n) bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity (an organic process that takes place in the body) "respiratory activity"
- S: (n) activity ((chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction) "catalytic activity"
- S: (n) natural process, natural action, action, activity (a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)) "the action of natural forces"; "volcanic activity"
- S: (n) activeness, activity (the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically) "the level of activity declines with age"