Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) wood (the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees)
- S: (n) forest, wood, woods (the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area)
- S: (n) Wood, Natalie Wood (United States film actress (1938-1981))
- S: (n) Wood, Sir Henry Wood, Sir Henry Joseph Wood (English conductor (1869-1944))
- S: (n) Wood, Mrs. Henry Wood, Ellen Price Wood (English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887))
- S: (n) Wood, Grant Wood (United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942))
- S: (n) woodwind, woodwind instrument, wood (any wind instrument other than the brass instruments)
- S: (n) wood (a golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head) "metal woods are now standard"