Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) factory, mill, manufacturing plant, manufactory (a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing)
- S: (n) Mill, James Mill (Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836))
- S: (n) Mill, John Mill, John Stuart Mill (English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873))
- S: (n) mill, grinder, milling machinery (machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing)
- S: (n) grind, mill, pulverization, pulverisation (the act of grinding to a powder or dust)
- S: (v) mill, mill about, mill around (move about in a confused manner)
- S: (v) mill (grind with a mill) "mill grain"
- S: (v) mill (produce a ridge around the edge of) "mill a coin"
- S: (v) mill (roll out (metal) with a rolling machine)