Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Moor (one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century)
- S: (n) moor, moorland (open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss)
- S: (v) moor, berth, tie up (secure in or as if in a berth or dock) "tie up the boat"
- S: (v) moor, berth, wharf (come into or dock at a wharf) "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- S: (v) moor (secure with cables or ropes) "moor the boat"