Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) freshness (the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated) "she loved the freshness of newly baked bread"; "the freshness of the air revived him"
- S: (n) freshness, novelty (originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel)
- S: (n) freshness, glow (an alert and refreshed state)
- S: (n) novelty, freshness (originality by virtue of being new and surprising)
- S: (n) crust, gall, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness (the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties)