Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) flight (a formation of aircraft in flight)
- S: (n) flight, flying (an instance of traveling by air) "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- S: (n) flight, flight of stairs, flight of steps (a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next)
- S: (n) escape, flight (the act of escaping physically) "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt"
- S: (n) flight (an air force unit smaller than a squadron)
- S: (n) flight (passing above and beyond ordinary bounds) "a flight of fancy"; "flights of rhetoric"; "flights of imagination"
- S: (n) trajectory, flight (the path followed by an object moving through space)
- S: (n) flight (a flock of flying birds)
- S: (n) flight (a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports) "I took the noon flight to Chicago"
- S: (v) flight (shoot a bird in flight)
- S: (v) flight (fly in a flock) "flighting wild geese"
- S: (v) fledge, flight (decorate with feathers) "fledge an arrow"