Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pier, wharf, wharfage, dock (a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats)
- S: (v) wharf (provide with a wharf) "Wharf the mouth of the river"
- S: (v) wharf (store on a wharf) "Wharf the merchandise"
- S: (v) wharf (discharge at a wharf) "wharf the passengers"
- S: (v) moor, berth, wharf (come into or dock at a wharf) "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- S: (v) wharf (moor at a wharf) "The ship was wharfed"