Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) suggestion (an idea that is suggested) "the picnic was her suggestion"
- S: (n) suggestion, proposition, proffer (a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection) "it was a suggestion we couldn't refuse"
- S: (n) trace, hint, tint, suggestion (a just detectable amount) "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"; "a hint mockery in her manner"; "a tint of glamour"
- S: (n) suggestion, prompting (persuasion formulated as a suggestion)
- S: (n) suggestion (the sequential mental process in which one thought leads to another by association)
- S: (n) hypnotism, mesmerism, suggestion (the act of inducing hypnosis)