Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) stinger (a cocktail made of made of creme de menthe and brandy)
- S: (n) stinger, cut (a remark capable of wounding mentally) "the unkindest cut of all"
- S: (n) Stinger (a portable low altitude surface-to-air missile system using infrared guidance and an impact fuse; fired from the shoulder)
- S: (n) stinger (a sharp organ of offense or defense (as of a wasp or stingray or scorpion) often connected with a poison gland)
- S: (n) stinger (a sharp stinging blow)