Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rake, rakehell, profligate, rip, blood, roue (a dissolute man in fashionable society)
- S: (n) pitch, rake, slant (degree of deviation from a horizontal plane) "the roof had a steep pitch"
- S: (n) rake (a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil)
- S: (v) rake (move through with or as if with a rake) "She raked her fingers through her hair"
- S: (v) rake (level or smooth with a rake) "rake gravel"
- S: (v) rake (sweep the length of) "The gunfire raked the coast"
- S: (v) scan, skim, rake, glance over, run down (examine hastily) "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
- S: (v) rake (gather with a rake) "rake leaves"
- S: (v) graze, crease, rake (scrape gently) "graze the skin"