Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) orient, point (be oriented) "The weather vane points North"; "the dancers toes pointed outward"
- S: (v) orient, orientate (determine one's position with reference to another point) "We had to orient ourselves in the forest"
- S: (v) orient (cause to point) "Orient the house towards the West"
- S: (v) orient (familiarize (someone) with new surroundings or circumstances) "The dean of students tries to orient the freshmen"
- S: (v) tailor, orient (adjust to a specific need or market) "a magazine oriented towards young people"; "tailor your needs to your surroundings"