Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) hide, fell (the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal))
- S: (n) hide, pelt, skin (body covering of a living animal)
- S: (v) hide, conceal (prevent from being seen or discovered) "hide the money"
- S: (v) hide, hide out (be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety) "Probably his horse would be close to where he was hiding"; "She is hiding out in a cabin in Montana"
- S: (v) shroud, enshroud, hide, cover (cover as if with a shroud) "The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery"
- S: (v) obscure, blot out, obliterate, veil, hide (make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing) "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"