Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) cube, regular hexahedron (a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces)
- S: (n) block, cube (a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides)
- S: (n) cube, third power (the product of three equal terms)
- S: (n) cube (any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone)
- S: (n) cube, square block (a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube)
- S: (v) cube (raise to the third power)
- S: (v) cube, dice (cut into cubes) "cube the cheese"