Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) concept, conception, construct (an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances)
- S: (v) construct, build, make (make by combining materials and parts) "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
- S: (v) manufacture, fabricate, construct (put together out of artificial or natural components or parts) "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; "He manufactured a popular cereal"
- S: (v) construct (draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions) "construct an equilateral triangle"
- S: (v) construct (create by linking linguistic units) "construct a sentence"; "construct a paragraph"
- S: (v) construct (create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts) "construct a proof"; "construct an argument"
- S: (v) reconstruct, construct, retrace (reassemble mentally) "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"