Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) camlet (a garment made of camlet fabric)
- S: (n) camlet (a fabric of Asian origin; originally made of silk and camel's hair)
- direct hypernym / inherited hypernym / sister term
- S: (n) fabric, cloth, material, textile (artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers) "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- S: (n) artifact, artefact (a man-made object taken as a whole)
- S: (n) whole, unit (an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity) "how big is that part compared to the whole?"; "the team is a unit"
- S: (n) object, physical object (a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow) "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
- S: (n) physical entity (an entity that has physical existence)
- S: (n) entity (that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving))